Our Standard Terms and Conditions
- All objects and property brought to us remain your property.
- We will look after your objects to our best ability and as mentioned above, it is fully insured.
- We will aim our workmanship to be a high standard. If you find the finished work does not meet our original proposal, we are happy to discuss on solutions and work to improve without extra charge.
- In any event our liability to you will not exceed the direct cost to you and does not extend to any consequential losses or costs.
- Payment is due by the Customer 7 days after the Invoice date unless alternative term is agreed upon. Interest at 2% per week may be added for late payment.
- As we always return your object prior to invoicing based on trust, please ensure the payment will be made on time. Thank you very much for your custom.
- By commissioning work to us, it is assumed that you have agreed to our standard terms and conditions set out as above. Please contact us to discuss if you would like an alternative arrangement.